Labor management is a necessary thing to do for businesses to have an effective policy of using labor. From 01/02/2021, the form of the report on the use of labor made as the form 01/PLI, promulgated in Decree 145/2020/NĐ-CP.
When do businesses have to report their employment situation?
Following to Article 4, Decree 145/2020/NĐ-CP, the declaration when first using labor, periodically reporting on changes in labor in Clause 2, Article 12 of the Labor Code is prescribed as follows:
The employer must report the change of labor (Form No. 01/PLI attached to this Decree) to the Labor Department through the National Public Service Portal. In case you are unable to process through the National Public Service Portal, then you have to submit it in hard copy to the Labor Department where your company/office is located.
(1) Labor department; social insurance agency of city/province/district,… where your business is located.
(2) Job positions classified by:
- Cloumn (8) Manager: This group includes leaders and managers working in organizations who having the right to manage, command and administer from the central to the national level;
- Column (9) Advanced technical expertise: This group includes occupations that require professional knowledge, experience at a high level (university or higher) in the major of science and technology, health, education, business and management, information and communications technology, law, culture, society;
- Column (10) Intermediate technical expertise: This group includes occupations that require professional knowledge, experience at a intermediate level (intermediate college) in the major of science and technology, health, education, business and management, information and communications technology, law, culture, society.