Decree 125/2020 / ND-CP takes effect from December 5, 2020. Provisions on adjusting to increase the level of penalties for administrative violations of taxes and invoices. Refer to the following article to update the deadline as well as the penalty to avoid not complying with the term for filing taxes.
1.The term for submitting tax declarations
Pursuant to Article 44 of the Law on Tax Administration 2019, the term for submitting a tax declaration is as follows:
2. Penalties level for violations on the term for submitting tax declaration
Pursuant to Article 13 of Decree 125/2020 / ND-CP, the penalties levels for violations on the term for submitting tax declarations are as follows:
Note: For the same administrative violations in tax, invoices, the fines for organizations will double the fines imposed on individuals. The above fines are applicable to organizations (Pursuant to Clause 5, Article 5 and Point a, Clause 4, Article 7 of Decree 125/2020 / ND-CP)
3. The statute of limitations for penancing violations
Pursuant to the provisions of Point a, Clause 2, Article 8 of Decree 125/2020 / ND-CP, the statute of limitations for penancing is 2 years from the date the violation is committed.
- For cases 1, 2, 3, 4.1, 4.2, the date of the violation to calculate the statute of limitations is the date the taxpayer conducts tax registration or notification to the tax agency or submits the tax declaration...
- In cases 4.3, 4.4, the statute of limitations is the date the authorized person on public duty detects the violation.
- Law on Tax Administration 2019;
- Decree 126/2020 / ND-CP;
- Decree 125/2020 / ND-CP.