REGISTER FOR RETAIL LICENSE FOR THE FOREIGN INVESTMENT CAPITAL COMPANY
The retail market in Vietnam has attracted many domestic and foreign investors for an attractive and potential market. Currently, it has attracted many investors from major powers in the world such as the US, France, and Germany, etc. However, in order to legalize the retail business in Vietnam, foreign investors must meet the conditions prescribed by Vietnamese law.
According to Decree 09/2018 / ND-CP, foreign-invested economic organizations that want to set up a retail establishment in Vietnam need to be granted a license to set up a retail establishment.
The conditions and process of carrying out procedures for applying for the license for setting up a retail establishment of a foreign-invested company are as follows:
Dossiers for granting licenses for setting up retail establishments of foreign-invested companies:
- An application for a license to set up a retail establishment (according to a set form);
- Explanatory statement; (reconcilement statement)
- Documents of the tax authority proving no overdue tax.
- Copy: Business registration certificate; Project investment registration certificate for setting up a retail establishment (if any); Business license.
- Explanation of ENT criteria (for certain criteria) in the case of ENT implementation.
The file is submitted to the Department of Industry and Trade where the foreign-invested economic organization is headquartered. Depending on the case where the law requires that the Department of Industry and Trade grants a license for the documents after meeting the conditions or consulting the Ministry of Industry and Trade, the branch management.
📞📞📞CONTACT ESOS NOW TO SAVE TIME BUT ACHIEVE EFFICIENT