What is APEC card (ABTC)?
- The APEC Business Travel Card is a travel document issued to business travelers who are citizens of APEC participating economies. The card eliminates the need for its holder to possess a visa when visiting other APEC participating economies as long as pre-clearance has been obtained during the application process (not replaced for Passport), thereby exit or entry APEC zone the holder must present valid passport (be valid and match with passport number in ABTC).
- With all heads of State ‘s agreement in APEC at Ha Noi APEC conference in Dec, 2006. 19 APEC economy members per sum of 21 member joined APEC Business Travel Card program include: Australia, Chilean, New Zealand, China, Hong Kong, Japan, Korean, Taiwan, Malaysia, Indonesia, Russia, Singapore, Philippines, Brunei, Papua New Guinea, Peru, Mexico, Viet Nam. American and Canada are on the route joining in this program.
- The ABTC holders are exempted VISA, allows business travelers pre-cleared, facilitated short-term (maximum is 60 – 90 days) entry to participating member economies. ABTC lasts five years, and after expiration it will be renewed.
- Prioritizing for Administration procedure in public, airport and also is a important document to register VISA travel to countries in EU, American and other development countries
Who can register ABTC?
- Chairman, Vice Chairman in the board of director of joint stock company and limited company or owner of private enterprise.
- CEO, Deputy General Director, Deputy Director, Executive, Chief Accountant, Chief Accountant, Head of Department, Duty of Department, Leader of branch office.
What conditions can be issued ABTC?
- Passport is valid over 3 years.
- Participate social insurance and submit full of premiums at entrepreneur where want to register ABTC (except the owner of the company)
- Working in entrepreneur has minimum revenue 10 billion VND or minimum total import/export revenue approximate 10 billion VND in the recent year (only apply for entrepreneur which has headquarters in HCMC).
- Having partnership with members in ABTC program, prove by certificate such as: Business Cooperation Contract, Commodity trading contracts, customs declaration
- Entrepreneur who register ABTC not to owe Tax, Social Insurance, Customs Duty.
How long does it take to get ABTC?
- From 3-5 months working since the day we receive full of valid documents